Monday, 13 June 2011

i still see your reflection inside of my eyes

Originally planned to sleep at 10+ last night, ended up sleeping at 12.30. Heh had an Epiphany (the kind you get after thinking for a long time) while Reading Something, but I think I'll withhold for now, and probably think about it some more ;) It was a good kind of epiphany though :)

Hopefully I can get my life back on track and stop screwing it up hur.

Am super sunburnt now after class outing! You name something red, I probably look the same shade haha xD Really burnt like mad, from my toes to my forehead! Even better is that I look like I wore goggles the whole day, area around my eyes is totally unburnt hurhur. Best tanline is Jazell's tanstrip though HAHA 'cause we buried her legs until halfway up her thighs, then she was sitting there for damn long, and when she finally got up there was a -strip- of tanned skin from midway on her thighs to her fbts! xD

The tanstrip! You can see it if you squint ;D

Woke up at 10-something when Jazell&Mary smsed to ask me to bring plastic bags for today! In the end I didn't get out of bed until 10.30, then I had to chiong out of the house 'cause we were supposed to meet at 11! Chionged until I forgot to bring anything except my camera, handphone and wallet hahahaha, didn't even bring a spare change of clothes or anything! But in the end I was almost an hour late anyway HAHA 'cause I had this smart idea of walking all the way to Siloso Beach, and actually I wouldn't have been that late except that I got lost at the RWS carpark! D; It's seriously confusing okay I was trying to figure out how to get out of the RWS area and they didn't have any signs for anything except stuff within RWS itself, so I thought maybe going into the carpark would be a good idea 'cause it'd probably have an exit out, but NOWAYZ I spent damn long wandering around the stupidgigantichumongous carpark for nothing and got out at UniversalStudios in the end D: wasted my time man! In the end I gave up and managed to find the monorail to BeachStation xD

Met Mary and Jazell right outside the station, originally we had this damn cool amazing-race plan for class outing! And it would've actually worked k 'cause we were supposed to have minimum 1/3 attendance, but then everyone cancelcancelcancelled last minute (like KIMGOH omg haha, 'I can't come 'cause it's raining at my place!!') until there were only 8 of us left! T.T So we had to change plans and in the end it was just a free and easy class outing :) Haha Mary and I spent a good portion of the early afternoon making underground highways and wells in the sand, as well as burying Jazell, with Christiane helping us! xD

Our underground highway! ;D

Heehee the end result of the well that kept expanding outwards because it never stopped collapsing xD

AND I GOT PULLED INTO THE SEA BY STUPID JAZELL LEONG HAHAHAHA EVEN THOUGH I HAD NO CHANGE OF CLOTHES! But okay that's 'cause Mary and I dumped her in the sea first HAHA, Peiqi and Christiane came to help us too! xD Christiane is damn funny hahahaha, when we almost got Jazell into the sea, Christiane was gonna push her from behind and she was like, 'Don't worry Jazell, I'll always be behind you!' Super gross hurhur, sand went in everywhere 'cause we were pushing each other back and forth!

Lamed around in the sea and on the beach for a while, then we went to rinse off/bathe, for those who brought extra change of clothes! Then we went to Macs and they have this really cool table at the back haha it's a huge square table that seats nine or more, totally awesome for big groupstuffz! :D Hurhur we cheapo-ed and bought stuff like $1 apple pie to have an excuse to sit there, and ate fruits that were supposed to have been part of our nonexistent amazing race! xD But it was damn cold for me and Vivien 'cause we didn't bring clothes to change out of haha, kept walking out to the back to warm up! Played 'I Have Never' while waiting for some people to finish their food, Peiqi is a deprived kid! Haha all of us were sabo-ing her like mad, but in the end she still won anyway O:

Walked all the way from Siloso to Vivo, there's this really cool stretch of funny-coloured bendy-things between Beach Station and Imbiah Station that are damn cool to take pictures with! But people had to go back and stuffz so we didn't get to spend much time there sighh.

IS THIS COOL OR WHAT :D

Had dessert then dinner at Vivo with half of our original group, Ben&Jerry's then Soup Spoon, first time in my life I've seen Mary unable to finish something! ;D

Whoosh felt damn good going back from Vivo haha, took less than ten minutes to get home because the 855 was being nice to me! Will probably go sleep soon, although I'm not really tired somehow! ;)

No comments: