Sunday, 12 June 2011

desperate for changing, starving for truth

Have been listening to Lifehouse lots these past few days! And plucking > chords ;D

Haha busybusy day today, was outta the house before 8 and only just got back half an hour ago! (around 11.30 for reference, meaning now is midnight sharp hurhur, since the timestamp will be different after I post this and this will prob be a long post!)

Also, I am an exceptionally happy kid because we finally got a tripod!! :DDDDD Haha spent quite a lot of time at the tripod section, wasted a lot of time too because the only sets they had on display were those that had already sold out! -.- Heehee ohwellz I'm happy with my tripod, though I'm still drooling for the Vanguard 203AP omggggg. But it was more than $100, so :/

ANDAND I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND to go to the Sentosa Boardwalk sometime soon with nothing but my camera+tripod+glasses in the evening!! And probably on a weekend again haha. Today was my first time on it for idk what reason even though it's been open for so long! The style of the boardwalk reminds me of Henderson Waves hurhur ;D Walked the whole length, then at 9pm we tried to watch the mechanical crane+water show and the Universal Studios (was it from there?) fireworks at the same time haha, didn't know where to look 'cause one was on the right and one was on the left! Really wanna catch the fireworks and some of the lightings ahh hahahhaa the whole place is eyecandy I swear. (ANDAGAIN HAHA I found out where the Venezia from the Vivo basement disappeared to!! They relocated to the Boardwalk hurhur they have a bigger premise now ;D)

Okay I will go back to chronological order now hahahaha :)

Left the house earlyearlyz to head to Ngee Ann Poly for NDP volunteer ushers' training, I'm really tired of going to Bukit Timah! :P Maybe next week I'll try the train instead lol. Nearly got lost even with the map open on my phone because my map-reading is cmi like that, thank goodness for the huge signs with arrows hahahaha ;D I'm in redONE!! :DD Haha eggcitingz ;D (which also reminds me that I should probably beg/borrow/steal a red shirt instead of keeping on turning up in pink shirts haha :) And the world is seriously a small place, found out that ClarissaPoh who graduated last year is also taking part in this and is in my group! xD Was surprised that she recognised me hurhur.

Hurhur I have this impression that the red sector is one of the smaller sectors though. One group is about twenty people right, and we only have red1, 2 and 3, found out that black has up to six lol. Anyway today was mostly station games and Team Bonding Things, the typical kind. Anyway they were still fun 'cause of our group, especially NE-style taboo! xD A lot of it was names, then we Aren't Very Informed like that, so we ended up taboo-ing every syllable LOL. Okay two examples, the even-numbered people are the people who have to guess the word :)

1: The first word.. dyou know what's 'lucky' in Hokkien?
2 (who's a Malay): Do I look like I know?!?!
1: Okay nevermind second word, what about pretty??
2: CHIOBU ISIT.

The answer was HengSweeKeat lol ;D

and

3: First word is a body part at the end of your foot!
4: Huh what body part?!?!
5: The you got five things then got nail one, don't tell me you don't have!!

Just fyi, it's TohChinChye xD

Yeah haha basically today's training was all fun games, felt good to be doing something not-so-serious, though it was pretty awkward lots of the time Like Expected. But yesz I am quite excited for Future Stuffz with redONE ;D

Rushed off to Vivo the moment they dismissed us, went by the NUS-KentRidge way rather than backtrack all the way home! Still took something like an hour to reach there though ahhah. But nevermind it was an enjoyable ride/walk ^.^ Took a literal walk down memory lane after I got off the 151 at KentRidge terminal, decided to walk to the bus stop YuanRu and I used to go to when we went home together after school, instead of of waiting at the terminal! Which made me realise just how long it was since I'd last talked to some people hur. But it was good weather to be walking in, and the semi-familiar buildings were comforting in a Familiar sort of way. (Though it turned out I wasn't so familiar with them after all, nearly got lost 'cause I hadn't walked that way in a few years! xD)

Had dinner at some Taiwanese place for my grandfather's birthday, food wasn't great. We went to another funny place for dessert, can't remember what it's called but the taro sago pudding is damn nice!! Ahh good food makes me happy ^.^ Okay then after that we went to the Sentosa boardwalk and you can scroll upwards again if you've forgotten what you've read haha ;)

Yesterday I was feeling frustrated with myself and stayed home the whole day, though perhaps I should get frustrated at myself more 'cause I did more work yesterday than I've been doing for the whole of the holidays! Hohum. 

Okay eyeballs are popping now goodnight world!

No comments: