NDP Preview was awesomeshiz and I'll post more after I get my butt moving to do Math hurhur ;) Now we only have one last actual show together as a group/sector/whatever THIS IS UNBELIEVABLY SHORT. Wouldn't mind this going on for another thousand more weeks ahhah~ :)) Gonna miss Saturdays with Red1 after all this is over!!
//Getting people to -virtualslap- me into doing math didn't work NOW I'M DOING NONSENSE INSTEAD AHAHAHAH WHAT IS THIS.
Henghwee says:
crazy pokz AREN'T YOU TIRED ENOUGH TO WANT TO SLEEP FOREVER HAHAHAHAHA
Shauna says:
NOT A PIG HAHAHAHA
Potatoes dont sleep!!
Henghwee says:
no they lie on the couch watching tv/doing nothing the whole day ahhah ;D
Shauna says:
SOUNDS LIKE MEEEE
(:
Henghwee says:
HAHA IKR
POTATO IS A SUITABLE DESCRIPTION FOR YOU ;D
Shauna says:
Let me weigh yours between radish and pig
I think radish is cooler but pig more apt HAHAHA how
Henghwee says:
HAHA I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT RADISHES ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!
Shauna says:
Sleep!
Underground
24/7
Okay fine sounds like you too
No comments:
Post a Comment