Wednesday, 27 July 2011

keeping busy all this time just to try to keep you off my mind

I AM SUPER FREAKED OUT BY THE OLD QUEENSWAY SAFRA, BECAUSE IT IS A BIG, DARK, BRICK BUILDING AND I HAVE BEEN WALKING NEXT TO IT/IT'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND ME WHILE I WAIT FOR THE BUS SAVE ME D;
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

//@JAZELL&KIM, I FINALLY GET WHAT YOU MEAN BY LJ'S BEEN SPAZZING OHMANZ I cannot open anythinggggggg~ D:

anyway I am HOMEZ and bathed and whatnot, shall start on work Soonish and hopefully sleep Soonish as well :)

Monday:
Highed around the entire day despite (or perhaps because) the fact I only got an hour of sleep, training was shifted to Tuesday so I went to my uncle's house to study, but in the end I still fell asleep until dinner even after eating coffee mini-Magnum D;

Tuesday:
x9876543210 REGRET THAT I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE CHINESE CLASSROOM AFTER MORNING ASSEMBLY!!!! Watched Lizzi's birthday surprise on fb hahahaha (y)(y)(y)(y) WISH I'D BEEN THERE MANZ.

Also, FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE that I actually like the poem they gave us for Lit SA!! I swear Lit Dept has a horriblehorrible habit of giving us sucky poems/extracts, but yesz finally I LIKE THIS POEM :) (I still remember the one about the hunchback that they gave us in Sec1 okay that was just yuckz hahahaha :P) (SIGHH I WANTED TO SHARE THE LIT POEM BUT I REALISED IDK IF THE LIT DA KIDS HAVE TAKEN YET :( nevermind just ask me for it, or maybe I'll remember to post next week or smth ;) Followed by famprogs meeting, then training, then homed and totally haywired trying to think of names to fill up the MindNode ahhah ;)

Today:
Free SS and CLE blocks! Which turned into mugging time omg hurhur our class is super noisy! Spent a whole hour failing to do a lousy logs question that KimChia solved in fifteen minutes hahahaha sighhhhz THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS LOGS GRAPHS :)

Had dinner and studied with Yanmin at IKEA, addicted to their meatballs! ;D but didn't have time to detour to Queensway to get muaji, ohwellz next time hurhur ;)

No comments: