Blogging now so that I don't have an excuse to go on the computer for anything but work now! Need to be Efficient tonight if I wanna sleep at all! :P
Somehow managed to break one of the skipping ropes during training just now, don't ask me how I did it either! Hahahaha was just skippingskipping then there was a 'snap' sound and the plastic was just split! O:
Woke up yesterday morning with a feeling something like ); and something like D; and something like :( after a dream, took a long time to get out of bed because of that.
Also, EVERYTHING is happening this Thursday I swear why such horriblez timing D<
Haha just passed by Marvin on my way to the bus stop, I'm surprised he actually recognises me, considering how few trainings I attend! Which is something that I should probably Rectify >.<
Ohmanz there is no one to go home with after trainings now that Sec4s aren't coming for training after this week! :( damnit only realised it when the bus passed by the rich-people houses that Chin and I always comment on for fun D;
Need to stop procrastinating already omg.
How hard can it be to type a single line of text, right.
(Left.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2
No comments:
Post a Comment