Tuesday, 12 July 2011

I am worried VVHY SUCH BAD TIMING ON THURSDAY :(

Have been mugging Geog for the entire of today I think I'm going just a bit mad. At any rate am simply atrocious company right now ohman I am turning into one of those stress-balls who are just so infinitely boring because they cannot keep up a proper conversation sighhhhhhh.

Studied Geog in school with Jazell, and a few random people joined us here and there during the afternoon. Even mugged on the way home damnit there is too much content this is what I get for starting to study only today.

OH AND VVE VVATCHED THIS SUPER CUTE VIDEO DURING BIO AHHHHHH HAHAHAHA IT VVAS ABOUT A GOBY AND A SHRIMP THEY ARE SO CUTE :DDDDDDDD

FOUND IT we watched this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR9X3gFTpL0&feature=related skip to 00:38 if you're not interested in watching him talk!

//was cleaning up my desktop when i found this. must've been one of the only times we had full attendance for something hurhur sucha long time ago :)

No comments: