Wednesday, 13 July 2011

your words in my memory are like music to me

SA day today, but exams are exams so just forgetaboutit. Only good thing was that we only had two papers today so we ended early ;D

VVatched Jane Eyre with Mary and Lizzi after at Shaw (Lizzi picked the movie just 'cause it had Michael Fassbender LOL) Although actly it's notbad, in fact it's absolutely heartrending at some parts ahhhh the acting was v v good ;) If the book is anywhere near half as interesting as the movie was (I read the synopsis on wiki haha the movie is pretty faithful! But I really thought Rochester vvas gonna die okay! It vvould've been Poetic Justice hurhur), I really don't understand why LitDept doesn't give us Jane Eyre instead of LOTF!! :P Although some of the old-English phrasing here and there just sounds strange, and yknow the usual VVeird Inexplicable Plotholes Explainable Away as Poetic License (Like that part at the end Jane is saying 'I'll go to India vvith you', then the next moment she's all 'I'M COMING I'M COMING' to the air O: and yeah okay abstractly that kind of Emotional Psychic-Link is veryvery svveet but it just looked vveird okay it vvasn't done vvell.) Okay no I'm just being a cynic haha it was a good movie. Heart-achingly sad, but good :)

Coming home early is really so useless haha I spent the whole afternoon reading Magic's Promise! Then I switched the computer on to settle some things and found myself re-reading a lot of old Stuff.

No comments: