Wednesday, 6 July 2011

can you hear me, when i call your name?

Just came back from celebrating my dad's birthday, mad exhausted but there's work to be done. (Not that there's ever a day when I don't feel like just falling down on my face, but well.) Had tzechar that my parents were saying was Not Bad, though I think food's wasted on me nowadays 'cause I have no appetite and can't keep much down anyways :/

Have settled into a kind of schedule with the passing of days. School, followed by either whatever-after-school-thing-I-needa-do, or studying with anyone else also staying back to study that day, then the moment I get home I crash for a while before I drag myself to go bathe.

Studied for a while after RS with Jazell while waiting for parents, annoying pokz finished her assignment damn fast haha. Had planned to go home with KimChia yesterday (thanks for helping us btw! :D), but I had to be the smartest person in the world, discovered just as we were gonna board the bus that I'd left my wallet in school D; So in the end she went back first while I went back to school to get my wallet, and now I owe her gongcha haha xD

Too much tension I need to untense. And stop screwing up, probably

zen.

No comments: