ENGLAND TRIP RESULTS ARE OUT HERE I COME~~~~~~~!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD
list is looking good too lots of Cool People! ;D
//sticky tired fingers, oh why do i never learn my lesson and actually do things on time. on the other hand, it's twenty past 2am and I AM ALMOST DONE OMG. sweaty fingers are starting to smudge the letters i'm trying to glue onto the paper. in the future, someone please remind me never to cut out words line by line ever again. nevernevernever.
also i have concluded that my artistic skills leave much to be desired. oh well what to do.
room looks like a tornado went through it. paper bits flying around thanks to my recent escapades with glue and scissors probably contribute to that image.
ohman i haven't packed my bag yet.
//SHIT I TRIED TO SCAN MY WRITEUP FOR FUN BUT IT GOT STUCK ONTO THE GLASS 'COS OF THE GLUE OH CRAP OH CRAP. on the other hand, the scanner makes a funny sound hehheh :)
//damnit it is monday tomorrow. there is also training at i'm not asleep at 2.30am can i please go hide in a hole now.
No comments:
Post a Comment