Heehee started the day yesterday when I was doing work until 3am (totally went crazy last night omg was all WHO NEEDS SLEEP, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK, then ended up yawning through duty today ehheh) then went to sleep and woke up at 7ish cause I was supposed to meet Yanmin for breakfast at 7.45! But both of us were too tired so we met at 11 instead hahahaha xD Talked for a nongnong time over Subway, SUPER ENTERTAINING ;D
Was late (again) for reporting, saw the same sisters that I met last week while walking from Esplanade! xD totally Fated haha even walked a different route cause I was coming from Raffles City instead of Esplanade but still bumped into them/walked with them to the bridge!
AND THE FOOD WAS WOOHOO~ had PizzaHut + mango yogurt for lunch, and KFC for dinner! :D food just gets better every week ;D got to do both gate duty + packing today, now I think gate duty's more fun if I get to stand at a crossroads xD (and the kids are so cute ahh they wave back at you and say bye!! :D)
NOT TO MENTION WE FINALLY GOT TO WATCH THE WHOLE SHOW hahahaha after two weeks of watching nothing but the parade! (Although I still maintain that Singaporeans do -not- have a talent for songwriting/arrangement omg the MRT song was cringe-worthy) BUT FIREWORKS ARE FOREVER WORTH IT :D could watch those week after week and never get tired of them!! :DD
Hurhur then before debrief we were highing around, esp with the sms/tweet tagboard thing!! But only Siva's phone ever managed to get smses through HAHA it was magicked I swear! The rest of us only sent two - one to say something and one to ask why ours weren't appearing!! xD
Everyone was highhighhigh, after debrief we took sector photos and group photos and did all sorts of rubbish, like trying to march like the guard of honor out from gate4 xD hehheh went to grab icecream with Clarissa and her friend afterwards, then homed! ^.^
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2
No comments:
Post a Comment