Tuesday, 2 August 2011

and i am here still waiting, though i still have my doubts

I am so Zen about Math tomorrow hahahaha this is Worrying! Idk why also haha I think my brain is too Cluttered to fully grasp the Importance of passing my Math sianz. ANYWAY I'VE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND TO SLEEP ONCE MY HAIR DRIES WHOOHOO MY MIND IS MADE UP DO NOT CONFUSE ME WITH FACTS ;D

Okay I need to Settle Down before I go crazy hurhur. Lol have resorted to listening to the Lifehouse/Coldplay/IngridMichaelson trio again because nothing else is workingggggg.

Yupp and I said before that I'd post about NDPreview hurhur :D TEN THINGS I WILL NEVER FORGET:D

1. BEING EARLY FOR NDP IS A WASTE OF TIME the earliest people who come are always Just On Time lol
2. Brought Math to do before lunch/during free time 'cause I was studying with Lizzi and Jazell outside Esplanade library again! Super interesting ahhah all the J1 kids were entertaining themselves + Shirley is a wowz tuition teacher! xD
3. CARRYING FUNPACKS IS TIRING BIZNESS I DON'T NEEDA GO FOR TRAINING ALR HURHUR ;D Was carrying something like ten at a time at one point, crazy people like Siva and Jiajun were taking sixteen!! DD:
4. SPAZZING OVER NICE-VOICE-BOY WITH JINMIN LOLOLOLOL (but he's fourteen so WTV ahahaha ;D) (but his voice is really damn nice YOU WILL FIND OUT IF YOU WATCH NDP :D)
5. FOOD IS GOOD AGAIN :D
6. PARTYING AFTER RED SECTOR PEEPZ WERE DISPERSED (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y) TOTALLY WENT CRAZY~~~ (Ahhah Jiajun was so enthusiastic HIS BOTTLE FLEW ONTO THE FLOOR AND SPLIT INTO TWO PIECES xD)
7. This is HOME, Yingqian's choir-with-hand-actions! :D
8. 'Siva, I station you at Siva's Café okay!'
9. Everyone's reaction when we saw the visitors carrying cookies&cream Sunshine bread!! :DD
10. Heehee we were taking photos then there was a bunch of army guys sitting in front of us so when the photographer helped us take a photo we all went 'SIR!' and the whole lot of them turned around!! xD

Also, other things:

- cmi = Cannot Manipulate Indices!!!! D;

- I have fallen in love with Shel Silverstein's collection of poems!!!!! :DD Haha specifically the book titled 'A Light in the Attic' ahhhhhh saw/flipped through it at Borders the other day but I Am Broke :( (not to mention it is expensive x23456789 for just a collection of poems but ahhhhhhh DDDDD: )

- Rediscovering my love for the WarriorCats series because my sister happened to pick it up (shhhh I know it's aimed at children BUT IT IS GOOD!! ;D) (can you believe I started reading it at the first series and they are in the fourth series now omg O: (not to mention each series is SIX BOOKS O: O: O: )

No comments: