Sleeping anytime before 4am has begun to fail to impress me haha I am doing this too often! (okay nevermind I started typing this at 3am then I got sidetracked talking to people/helping others key in their biblios so it's almost 4am now anyway xD) Oh damn < two hours of sleep tonight haha i will have had what, a total of thirteen hours of sleep for three days? (Nine of it thanks to refusing to do work last night HAHA. Okay doesn't sound so bad actually lol xD)
And I have finished my SSPT YEAH BBZ ;D quite Satisfied with it, Tiong Bahru is a good place to do on ;D Love the architecture haha maybe I will go there again, realised how Inadequate the ones I took are after surfing around on the net!
(and tbh i think SSPT is a lot easier than BioPT haha started around the same time but ended earlier for BioPT even though I've been highing around to a ton of people the whole night!!)
HIGHLIGHTS OF YESTERDAY :D
- Managed to support team for one debate at Hwach before I had to rush off! :)
- Saw the sisters AGAIN on my way to NDP hahahaha we are Fated I swear! First was NE Show 1 it was when we were all late and walking from Esplanade, last week we met when we were late again at the traffic light near the bridge, then today we boarded the same train from Dhoby Ghaut to Promenade xD
- THE POKING THING, LAUGHED UNTIL I CRIED HAHAHAHHA
- The things that we spam-sms to the interactive NDP screen after dispersal ahhah everyone's so desperate to get their sms up xD
- FOOD BINS ;D
- SUNSHINE BREAD :D
- CEPAT JALAN pretending to march after overall debrief haha couldn't stop laughing!! ('Permission to march off the parade, President, sir!' 'NO.')
- Ice-cream with Clare at MacDonalds' after everything!
Summary: R1 IS TOO COOLZ HAHA GROUP DEBRIEF IS JUST A WHOLE BUNDLE OF LAUGHTER ;D
Feeling lots more Positive nowadays this is a Good Sign! :D Okay I need to go sleep now before I die tomorrow hurhur gotta be awake for ChemSPA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment