- generally, the more expensive-looking, the more spokes it has. FOR REAL.
- wheels with skinny black spokes tend to have correspondingly ahbeng looking cars.
- no spokes = either a bus, van, or a transcab taxi
- five spoked wheels look like starfishes :D
- three spoked wheels are cool!!
- having too many spokes makes your wheel look like an orange juice squeezer thingy, yknow the kind.
Whoohoo MY BUS IS FINALLY HERE. Damnit why so crowded I can't even get a seat upstairs it's really 100% full D;
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2
//Just received a reply from Cathay I AM IN SHOCK HAHAHAHA VVHY SO DETAILED MANZ IDK VVHAT TO CHOOSE ALR. And they're super efficient gosh less than twelve hours (esp compared to VVNC volunteering rawr I still haven't forgiven them for not getting back to us at all D< Corporate Incentive is Good ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment