Sighz it is 11pm already and I'm not going to sleep yet! Mad tired from everything although maybe that's just me having No Stamina, but weekend is really packed!! VVaking up early tomorrow to get breakfast+study with classmates, then straight to NE Show 1 for the rest of the day, and Sunday is taken up by VVNC finals!!! (and it's w-n-c finals okay not v-v-n-c hahahaha
Crashed around everywhere in between classes, have discovered that sleeping on two chairs + two bags + any number of windbreaker is super comfortable!! But I always kope Peiqi's chair when I do that so it only works before school + before and after Lit or Bio blocks haha ;D (btw I think our group is Coolz hahahahha although we make damn a lot of noise during class we are now the Noisy Corner xD)
Swimathon was fine haha cannot speed-swim for nuts I swear. Swam with Louisa for mass swim, then housecomm dinner afterwards! Totally zi-highed around esp under the escalator LOL. And we managed to get a table for twelve at Ajisen like -immediately- when we got there, I VVAS IN SHOCK. Got home and took my own sweet time to bathe, hair still feels like hay after conditioning it thrice! D:
GONNA GO SLEEP NAOZ I NEED LOTSA SLEEP TO FUNCTION :D
No comments:
Post a Comment