Thursday, 21 July 2011

but you're not lost on your own

Excerpts :)



You think you're lost
But you're not lost on your own
You're not alone

~
I know it's dark
This part of life
Oh it finds us all
And we're too small
To stop the rain

~
I will stand by you
I will help you through
When you've done all you can do
And you can't cope
I will dry your eyes
I will fight your fight
I will hold you tight


Was reading through archives tonight, first time I've listened to Rascal Flatts in a while. Took me until now to understand the Pull of this song hur :) This goes out to classmates, all of them :)

Also, staying back in school to do work is useful! Totally ten thousand times more productive studying in school than going home to sleep haha ;D

Was talking to Wenxin about Class Things today while annotating Bio articles, about how our class really seems to attract Trouble with a bold-italic-underline and how it seems like everyone's got at least a couple of Rather Large Inner (or outer) Demons to deal with. (Among other Cute Things hahahaha xD) These different stuff used to pull us in different directions at the beginning of the year because everyone was so different, but now we're actually coming together as a Class to support each other (at least, what I've felt. So thankful for Class right now they are amazing.) and it's a very :)))))) feeling :) Also talked to Cass yesterday while doing Math assignment, really cannot do Math and talk at the same time hahahaha did questions at the rate of, what, one an hour? xD Anyway I finished the assignment today so wtv ;)

Yupp and I have used up my ability to convince myself that I'm not tired anymore for tonight, so goodnight :)

No comments: