Monday, 31 October 2011

for you i'd swim through the rivers of time

SIGHZ JUST REALISED THAT I SAW YIRONG TODAY BUT FORGOT TO PAY AGAIN D; At this rate I will owe her money forever hahahahaha ;]

So very exhausted IMMA SLEEP AT 9.30 TONIGHT. I feel like I could just fall asleep the moment I hit the bed!! :P

So life has been going on, and

- CCA Awards today was damn tiring I just sat there and was Bored/on my phone 'cause there wasn't anyone near me! Kaypoh-ed around with Xinhui and Sihan before the event started 'cause they were marking attendance hurhur ;D

- Lunch no. 1 with batchies and Pavithra, lunch no. 2 with Yixuan, Shanshan, Mary and Eugenia!

- I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW WHEN MARY BULLIES ME -- THREATEN TO SET MY JUNIORS ON HER!!!! >D

- Just found out that 09's FAMOT got to go down to the hotel and try food and pick the dinner omg I wanna do that too!!!! >D (or even if I don't pick the dinner I still want free food!! xD)

- MARRIOTT WALLS ARE REAL COOL hahahaha the dance kids were literally bouncing off them!! 

- FAM rehearsal was FAM rehearsal, ~what to do~. No expectations = no disappointments/pissed-off-ness!

- At the rate that I am Not Going for training (went late for today's with Isabel hoho ;) I think the next time I actually go for a full one I can just curl up and die like a mealworm in the sun because PT has been crazy!!!!

- Changi taxi survey with YaoJingyi on Saturday haha in the end we only managed to do one each!! xD Then we gave up and tried to find Swensens' but by the time we found it the queue was damn long super sadzzzz hahahaha ;P

- CitiBank Family Day on Saturday morning, the Wavehouse is really cool omgg. (Except falling off the board = tonnes of water up your nose!!) Went USS with cousins and watched all the shows with the cousin that's already watched it ;D

- Got chased out of TiongBahru by a security guard while doing surveys!! Hurhur got a free bubbletea (it was supp to be lunch hahahaha) from Mary as a proxy apology from her father for the horrible security guard xD

BROTHER BEAR HAS SUCHA LOVELY SOUNDTRACK :)

No comments: