Thursday, 20 October 2011

and where the journey may lead me

Mediaspam!!











LION KINGGGGG am still listening to the songs hehehehe :DDDD Although the opening during the musical didn't actually have the English bit of the song!

(And the last song here, 'Shadowland' is just soso good ahhhhhhh~~~~~~ OKAY NEVERMIND ALL THE SONGS HERE ARE GOOD THEY ARE WHOAWHOAWHOAAAAAA)

(But nothing compares with listening to it live gosh I WOULD GO BACK JUST TO LISTEN TO A FEW SONGS, FOR REALZ. and it is so cool they have an actual log up in the sound-effects balconies :D)

And my netball sucksucksucksucksuckssssssss I don't deserve to call myself a netballer after all the sucky games I have been playing D< Hurhur after training on Monday I just ~wibblewobbled~ my way home like a jelly 'cause I was so unfit D; (and it was such a slack training only 20min and games DDDD: )

Also,
IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT. Albeit about different aspects, but this is still absolute rubbish!!!!! D<

No comments: