Wednesday, 26 October 2011

and wonder where those years have gone

Haunted House yesterday for HouseCarn was a total joke hurhur ;)

 Janice-in-the-box! The other side says O$P$ LOL we are sucha Chinese-themed haunted house >D

 Because I forgot to take the front, so I took the back instead lol ;)

 Last-minute preparations at 8am!

Boh: Nikita why do you have such creepy stuff at home your house is like some storage bin!! O:


Recycling of Chinese New Year decor!


Repairing butcher sheets after a particularly violent group! (obviously stolen from our respectively classes, as evidenced by the 'Malaysian Government Policies' you can see on one >) Butcher sheets are srsly Too Flimsy!

Dawne and Evan came in and they were just laughing the whole way srsly hahahaha ;)

THIS IS NOT EVEN HALF THE JUNK WE WASTED O: Haunted houses are seriously resource-intensive omg we used idk how many rolls of tape and masking tape and super a lot of stacks of


We opened half an hour late 'cause we hadn't finished preparing the place yet, but surprisingly we had damn a lot of business!! Hurhur just the name 'Haunted House' sells for us already ;D Had a Super Awkward Moment when one person started crying in the middle of the Haunted House after standing there for damn long, but uh. Ohwell.

(Actly when I walked the dry-run I didn't think it was that scary lorh!! Like srsly we were such scammerz hahahaha our front looks damn scary 'cause we boarded up the front with butcher sheets and cardboard and made them crawl under tables (see Boh's picture), but once you get out from under the tables the only thing blocking your way is chairs!! :P or finez so maybe haunted houses are just Not Made For Me hur ;)

Hehheh so I sat right behind the butcher sheets on top of the tables they were supposed to crawl under and was generally being a poltergeist and slamming cupboard doors and banging on tables :D I REALLY LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO SCREAMED DAMN A LOT they make me feel like my stinging palms from banging the tables are worth it!! >D

(then ofc there were the assholes who stole lightsticks/deliberately tore our butcher sheets trying to find those of us who were hiding but OHWELL if they wanna waste their money not-enjoying a haunted house it's not our problem~~ ;)

Then Kim and I went for our first LIFE session at the Beyond Social Services centre at Henderson! We actually reached the block half an hour early but went in ten minutes late 'cause we didn't realise they were actually conducting the session at one of the PAP centres ;P and the kids are seriously a handful goshh they are comparable to my sister. Except I can take my sister to task but I don't really have the Authority to scold these kids, so DD; felt Extremely Walked Over sighhz. Okay next week at least we'll get a proper briefing before we start hur ;) (There was also another person there who's from HC haha she is a Nice Person! :)

Then went to UniSIM this afternoon with Jingyi (is it yao jingyi? aiya anw the 206'10 one) and Yanggin for a briefing on the survey stuff from Mary's dad! :D Haha in the end we ended up taking back two sets of surveys, one from PA and one from LTA, so hopefully my wallet doesn't burst from camping at Tiong Bahru after whatever stuffs in school for tomorrow and Friday!! :P

No comments: