Staying back late to attempt some (very! last! minute!) preparations for our haunted house tomorrow, having self-training to ourselves where we play it slow and easy, hoaxing the world about our 'injuries' and screaming on the bus for added realism, laming around at the back of the hall because we all walked in late after cleaning up the courts/walkway, netcarn and Our Game.
Most of all, everyone being together.
These are what Batch Days should be like.
The long break's been good for all of us :)
This was the first netcarn that all of us got to play together. Thank
goodness our match wasn't cancelled, although it very nearly was because
of time constraints and the wet courts.
(Also, of all days to forget to bring my camera, it had to be this netcarn!! T.T)
Heheheh we have a Sekrit Plan to crash every netcarn as extra umpires (after all, the juniors still need mentoring~~) and anyway there is Always a need for more help ;D
Jing: I'm too tired for training lah I played fourteen games today!!
Charmaine: I umpired twenty-one games!!!!
And the Sec1s are so cute HAHA Malini was demonstrating her First Aid Expertise after our refresher course, so Richelle and Jing were walking around in arm slings and the Sec1s saw us.
Weixin and Natalie: Oh no what happened to you!
Charmaine: They fell down the stairs!! They noob lah, go run down the staircase outside the hall, then Jingjing slipped and Richelle went to try and catch her and both of them ended up falling from the stairs!! Now both of them got hairline fracture!
Natalie: Aiya, nevermind one lahh.. it'll grow back soon..
Although the Sec4s were obviously Not Taken,
Joy: What happened to you, is that real????
Charmaine: Yes they got hairline fracture!! Jingjing fell -
Joy: NO I DON'T BELIEVE YOU LIARRRRRS.
And Janice was so embarrassed that she believed us (even after she kicked Jing's arm, and Jing being the fail actor that she is took a damn long time to respond Melodramatically hurhur) that she hid her face in her shirt hahahaha ;)
Am getting a tan from umpiring netcarn when resuming training has Failed to do so!
And Michelle (the Sec2 debate one) is so cute xD
Watched Hercules a couple of days ago, the animation is reallyreally ugly but hey you gotta give it to Disney for music :)
(not to mention this is a very nice video ;)
Watched The King's Speech as well last night (instead of doing all the things I was supposed to be doing ohnoez turning into my least favourite person at the moment D; ) but haiz I am obviously too Shallow to fully Appreciate it!! :((
AM SERIOUSLY EXHAUSTED but if I used exhaustion as an excuse to not do work/go to sleep early then I'd never do it!!!!! HOW NOW MOO COW.
//I AM TOO TIRED TO CALL PEOPLE UP argh so last minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment