(And it is a *much* nicer wedding dinner experience than the one in Malaysia in May ehehehehe we can actually have a table conversation!! O: okay no this is a nice place hurhur ;) (and there is a lovelylovely view of the sentosa fireworks from here ^.^)
(Although I am a Hungry Hippo wedding dinners don't give you enough food honestly.)
Have absolutely no idea what I've been doing so far haha so much for exam stress! Totally no feeling for anything ohdear. Was supposed to finish bio notes by today but I slept for twelve hours and woke up at twelve so hohumz. Data plan is damn useful haha have been Unobtrusively studying when I haven't been talking to people and Looking Polite >)
Studied with Leanne yesterday haha first we went to the Bras Besar MacDonald's to enjoy Cool Big Chairs xD then we got sleepy and walked to the National Library and hobo-ed outside the study lounge because neither of us like how Bright and Uncosy it was, and people passing by kept stopping and staring at us xD actly the National Library is a pretty cool place hur they have a lot of Exciting Nooks and Crannies! ^.^
Hmm wouldn't it be ironic if I passed math and failed all my other subjects :P
Okay no I'm not actually that confident for Math haha.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment