Thursday, 27 October 2011

we might as well be playing with lightning

Spent the whole of the two hours we were given to play board games today sleeping, it was damn shiokkkkk >D (Admittedly it could probably definitely have been spent more productively doing work since I brought the netbook to school, but ohwellzz)

Rehearsal today was a total Flop because too many people were late/couldn't make it/people weren't prepared/things like this just suck like that okay. It's damn bad 'cause then we end up wasting everyone's time and argh why do we even bother.

RAN SEVEN ROUNDS FOR TRAINING IN UNDER TWENTY MINUTES CAN I HAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE NOW~~ ;D Seriously it is an accomplishment k hahahhaa have been Steadily avoiding running for a while!! ;P (shh but I am a weird an antisocial kid I like running in the rain by myself ;) (which i had to do 'cause i was half an hour late thanks to rehearsal -.-)

And the bus-notice thing at Plaza Sing is sucha scammer pfft. Went for food with Marissa after Dramafest tech run, then on my way home the stupid noticeboard said the bus was coming in seven minutes, but it took forty minutes for the 65 to come!!!! D< it kept flipping between 'Arr' and '03', cheat my feelings ttm.

I love
cold, cold, wet days
it feels great to hog the bathroom and run hot water endlessly~ ;)


Heard in the car this morning IT IS DAMN APT AFTER A NIGHT OF CHASING LIGHTNING WHOOSH >D okay wtv I'm not listening to the lyrics hurhur just enjoying the ~Energy~

//I REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY WANT TO SLEEP NOW DDDDDDDD;

No comments: