Anyway life has finally! started! happening! and I am wondering what I wasted last week doing because now there is suddenly notimenotime! D: Ohwellz :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
//Hair is still drying so I will entertain myself! And hopefully my hair will dry fast enough that I won't zombie tomorrow.
Realised while halfway up the not-Sheares-Bridge (I have no idea what it's called so don't ask me srsly) that actually I could've been walking on the much prettier Helix Bridge instead!! Sighh dumb what to do.
And Lion King was soso good whoaa the SETS srsly a lot of money must've gone into it!! Not to mention the costume the props the everything ahhhhh :DDDD I love the person who plays Rafiki SHE IS THE BESTTTTTTT. Also the kids who played little Nala and Simba they are super cute!!!! And their voices are damn good it is amazing!!
And Jazell was talking about housecamp,
Y'ALL MALIGN ME D; hahahaha cause we (Lizzi+Jazell+me) we were eating watermelons during house camp and talking, then suddenly the watermelon just flew out of my hand and onto the floor!!!! And it wasn't even a little bit it was like three-quarters of a sweet juicy watermelon wasteddddd T.T
(but no, add Mary and everything will start flying ;)
Had an osome time grouping with Tamisha today hehheh haven't talked to her in too longggg~ :)) Basically we were being old arthritic aunties limping around everywhere during station games and being Terribly Lame and Obnoxious because Sec2s and Sec1s don't dare to judge you anyway hehehehe funtimes~ >D
//Heard this song in the car today, it always brings me right back to NDP 'cause of all the times we partied together!! :DD
(the video is just weird, ignore it lol)
Shush I am enjoying my nostalgia ;D Still thinking about whether to go for Chingay next year!! Although ohwellz I have months to decide ^.^

No comments:
Post a Comment