the brackets close in.
Mhmm. Haha my Tumblr queue is magic I swear it reblogged Pixar this afternoon ;] and tbh 56 is young for This Day and Age :/
On another note it is the last day of EYAs tomorrow for me hyahya ;D okay actually today was quite Relaxed as well (albeit Pissed Off because I couldn't find my Trigo stack!!)< 'cause all the mugger subjects are over hurhur ;)
Met Lyn for lunch+studying yesterday, spent damn a lot of time talking/eating hahahah xD but NEVERMINDZ it was Productive, we studied for eight hours straight!!!! O: Also I am starting to think that our Lit syllabus is actually quite slack hur ;)
Then the weather today while studying with Leanne, MiaoLing, Miki and Jacq was damn good manz it was all dark outside and the whole atmosphere was Cool and Cosy :DD (And was the Best Atmosphere when the payphone suddenly started ringing HAHA ;) didn't even get wet from the rain 'cause my mum offered to pick me up after she left work ^.^
Actly I also dk what I've been doing for these EYAs hahahaha have been just gaying around~ totally detached from all the stress/pressure/anxiety lol idk if that's a good thing! :P Oh well stepping out of the rat race :)
//My new exam tactic - Common Sense. Don't have enough time to study, COMMONSENSE MY WAY THROUGH IT ;D

No comments:
Post a Comment