I NEED A LIFE am mad bored omg just kill me now srsly.
Today I was so annoyed with my state of Nothing that I took my handphone and wallet and just walked out of the house and took the first bus from the opposite bus stop. Which was a 275, so I parked myself at Bukit Merah Central and picked up Brisingr simply because it was the biggest book there and I haven't really read it in a long time anyway. Didn't borrow it because apparently I have books I have yet to return but anyway I'm pretty sure we have a copy of it Somewhere in the Bookshelves. Which I shall go search for later.
(Btw apparently Christopher Paolini's Inheritance is being released on November 8 this is exciting!! :D although the cover is Not So Cool but wtv this is The End of A Decade ;)
After it stopped raining I came home and swam, and the pool was nice and empty because after all no one swims after rain ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment