Saturday, 8 October 2011

suddenly standing

First thing when I got home was to play Super Smash Brothers Brawl (or just Brawl ;) story mode with my cousin until now hahahhaa though we are only halfway through Hard!! xD #geekforlife

(also can I just say I LOVE CUTSCENES ahhhhh especially well-animated ones they are such eyecandy :DD)

Have been taking walks through PageOne and ahhhhh I really get Lost just staring at all the special edition books and lovely covers and textures ahhhhhh they are Too Entrancing O: but sighh I am broke after buying the Wicked tickets :( (damn excited btw haha gonna watch it with my cousin in January!! ^.^) (ps if you are thinking of getting me a Christmas present or something can I just direct you to A Light in the Attic hahahahah IT IS A GREAT BOOK :D although it is kind of Expensive, hence my Expenditure Failure ): okay shameless ttm hahahhaha but I am really besotted with the book!! ;P


There is a Singapore section in PageOne that includes K. K. Seet's 'A Single Tear' and ahhhh okay I can just go into more spasms right now goodbye ;D

No comments: