Tuesday, 1 November 2011

because it takes two to whisper quietly,

Have been re-reading the Anne series, starting from Anne of Green Gables, it is such sweet and whimsical prose that I cannot help but :)) throughout the whole book(s) hehehehe ;) am just starting with Anne of Avonlea after two weeks 'cause nowadays my reading time is limited to the half-hours in between stopping work for the night and sleeping ;]

Seems like every time I turn around these last couple of days it's suddenly pouring!!

After Sec1 netcarn today, I srsly think the PE teachers really needa do a better job of teaching the Sec1s netball rules!!!! >P it is really a such a Headache omg aren't they supposed to come fresh from learning!! And they just cannot listen to the whistle (better train them like dogs hurhur) but okay to give credit, they were Much Improved by the end of netcarn ;)

Had my second (and last for the year because imma be busy next Tuesday!!) session at Beyond today, idk why but I still haven't been able to catch lunch before going to Henderson! (so my linner today was at 6pm hurhur ;) They are such a rowdy bunch goodness it's quite scary D: And my respect for the people who've been going there regularly is just going upupupupup O: (haha Charmaine is this HC kid who used to go to the Whampoa centre until today, then she and I were just Lost Souls in the face of all these boisterous kids, they are really really volatile!!!!) (also I felt almost Cornered by HC kids hahahha there were like five of them there plus me, and they were all under some cca that I forget what it's called but it's basically the super-high-profile service learning one does anyone wanna enlighten me lol)

Okiedokes imma catch up on my weekend of lost sleep now >) (esp since yesterday I wasn't allowed sleep early at all sighhhhhhhh)':

No comments: