listen.
Still obsessed over Lion King songs hahahaha too chronic ;D
ahhhhh I LOVE THEIR MUSIC :DDDD
I love netcarn timez hohoho we get to pon post-EYA activities like no one's business >D Missed practically the whole of Friday to tape the tennis courts WHICH IS FUNSTUFFZ :DD hehehehe running from one end of the courts to the other with the masking tape and measuring distances in footsteps because of parallax error (gosh i thought i'd returned all my physics knowledge already) and drawing Strange Things in chalk all over the place just because we could ;D (although the rain washed it off less than half an hour after we were done!! T.T)
Had FAM meeting at Wendy's which took inordinately long, but whatever I didn't have to pay for my lunch >) Didn't actually have to do much because Programme's already done most of the work we needa do (except for *cough* things that are not within our control *cough*) and goshhhh why are we so visible it is quite Intimidating O: maybe I should've gone to logs or something then I can be food I/C and it doesn't matter if FAMOT has shitty dinner food anyway lol ;D
Went straight from Wendy's to meet Jiaqi and Tamisha for drama production! Which started half an hour late 'cause Mrs Hoo was late, and we happened to be sitting behind her/the teachers so we got to hear quite a few interesting comments hurhurhurhur ;)
Then today we were down crap early for Sec4 Netcarn, to set up the bubble-tea and repair the tape on the floor and whatnots. Umpired court 3 with Joy and Bekah and Angie, tbh I always feel quite Safe ('confident' works too) whenever I umpire with Joy/Bekah heh :) Probably 'cause they and Jinghan were the ones who mentored me when I umpired in Sec1 hur :))
(Okay actually I like umpiring! At least, when I know what I'm doing. Which I certainly did not for the last three Sec4 games of today, but OHWELL AT LEAST THEY WON'T REMEMBER MY FACE >) And the teacher-student match is so much easier to umpire than the students' hahahaha :) the Sec4 batch (as in the whole batch not netballers lol) is srsly too aggressive BATCHIES Y'ALL BETTER NOT BE LIKE THAT NEXT YEAR D<
Went for Dramafest meeting and alternately slept and lamed around with Huiqi, then when we were done we walked around the school in search of a place to chill (all the nice rooms are locked sighhhh) and ended up in the canteen eating gummies and drinking 100Plus haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment