Sunday, 27 March 2011

ZZZZZZ

AM A TIRED KID.

MAYBE I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT MY DAY (all sixteen hours spent out of the house D: ) TOMORROW.


OKAY NOW SINCE I'M HERE MIGHT AS WELL RIGHT.

(dilemma dilemma should i upload photos onto my computer now? OKAY I THINK I WILL.)

SUMMARY OF MY DAY:))))))

Houseprac 5 in the morning we had super few housecommers in attendance today! All the comps and OM and whatnotz seriously underpowered :/ Love massdance loads hurhur it's damn fun I think our MDcapts are (y)(y)(y)(y)

Then there was this oversized beetle flying around Richard/Waddle omg and some smart people started screaming, and soon the whole back area, including housecommers were having some mass panic session wasted super alot of time ehheh :/

Had lunch with Suyun and Tamisha at ION, ate Subway again haha ohman I never eat anything else when we go there! :P AND I HAD REAL BAD LUCK WITH DRINKS MY HOUSECOMM TEE IS NOW IRREPARABLY STAINED T.T first it was the bubble tea which squirted onto my shirt when I poked the straw in, then while I was getting a drink from Subway, some bit of the drink dispenser just fell (into my drink, which I didn't realise until later) and ice lemon tea sprayed all over the floor and myself!!!! T.T

After lunch, went back to school and slept until a fly came to disturb me for too long, then woke up and tried to study chem but all I managed to read was a couple of pages. Am totally screwed for SA on Tuesday ohmanz not to mention I just can't seem to find the time to study Math!!!! D:

Training was. Really really slack I don't really feel like I trained :P (my stomach felt it too it's only after slack trainings I feel hungry x) All I took was GS/GK hurhur barely moved at all.

Then after training was taking bus home with Boh while she went for her church thing, then my mom called and told me to come home ASAP cause some relatives had invited us to go MBS. So my dad picked me up at the interchange and I had a rushed dinner and had to change straight into jeans and some semi-formal blouse WITHOUT BATHING T.T felt so gross the whole time not to mention we only got back at 11-something even though we got off the top floor thingy at 9+ cause my mom as talking to relatives for almost two hours in their hotel room T.T was totally dying of sleepiness and grossness ohman.

BUT MBS IS REAL NICE BTW. THEY HAVE THIS RIVER-LIKE THING IN THEIR SHOPPING CENTRE IT'S DAMN COOL! and the view is really really really really nice and the swimming pool is like wowow I wanna be rich so I can go swim there at night hehe ^.^

WHAT AM I DOING UP AT 12.26AM.

No comments: