Thursday, 31 March 2011

somehow i want more

Flipflopping between studying and sleeping earlier tonight!!!!

Okay I can't sleep earlier every night it's bad for my studies. So I will go study tonight.

Supported juniors for their match vs SSS today they played fine :))))) dk their draws but they topped the group so it should be pretty okay! :D (the whole of the last quarter we were just going '~NICE~!' the whole way hahahaha everything also ~nice~! xD)

Geog was totally ridiculous hahahaha we were doing 3D models of geog formations with plasticine! Grouped with Lizzi, Jazell, Kityin, Kwang, Vanathi and we were supposed to the the blow holes and geo-somethings x) haha we finished super early (with mr yeo's approval!) cause the blowhole is just this yellow-and-red blob that really looks like a whale and the geo-somethings are just holes in a rock k. Since it's a sea formation we had sea and land parts, so we started populating the sea with fish and waves and tons of nonsense with the leftover plasticine! Super fun I tell youz ;D


Have been such an obnoxious pig recently I don't know why I bother getting annoyed at other people/maintaining annoyances at other people when I should be using that energy to check myself :/

Blah I'm a terrible friend.

No comments: