Tuesday, 22 March 2011

just a beautiful disaster

I'm really going mad it's 1.30am and I'm not sleepy.

Just wrote one of the worst essays I've ever written in my life to hand in as a Commonwealth Essay tomorrow but wtv.

SUPER EXCITED just registered for the GreatEastern Women's 5km Fun Run gonna run with Boh! :D (okay actually 5km isn't very long I just ran very-very-slow-jogged it recently but the 10km run's only for 16 and above T.T) And it's not that expensive cheap compared to the how much the StandardChartered 10km run cost last year. (Admittedly it's half the distance but ohwell :) I hear they're raising the fee again sigh don't know if I can still afford it :(

TURNING INTO A VAMPIRE AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR MY QINGJINGWEN :K OHMAN MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LET TLS SCOLD ME I'M GONNA DIE TOMORROW.

No comments: