Tuesday, 22 March 2011

somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me

Ahh getting very annoyed by the stupid Starhub thing that keeps popping up at the top of my browser!! D<

Match today with St Hilda's Sec, saw Mrs Goh & the RGPS Netball juniors also. Hehe they've gone back to the old jersey after that awful green one hehe finally :D PE today was captain's ball in the squash court 'cause it was raining :D It's waaaay too cramped manz kept banging my knees/elbows/everything against the wall painnnn D: In the end slacked away catching balls cause it's so much easier ;D Haven't sweated so much for PE since badminton module last year haha rugby is surprisingly slack ;)

DEAD TIRED NOW. Was wide, wide awake for the whole of today until I took off my shoes, then suddenly bam I didn't wanna do anything but lie on the floor and sleep. Ended up sleeping for about half an hour in my sister's room before my stomach complained and I went up for dinner :/ GOTTA GO BATHE SOON AM A SMELLY STINKY POOPZ.

Gonna sleep earlier tonight I swearz have finished *most* of my overdue homework. I THINK D:

//SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT JUST REMEMBERED THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE STARTED WRITING LETTERS TO MY _______ A LONG LONG TIME AGO OHCRAPZXC KILL ME NOW PLZ. SORRY DEARS D:

No comments: