Saturday, 26 March 2011

fried day

Got fried yesterday, walking around with the results today x)

Odd week Fridays are always good 'cause it's only three blocks of study hoho ;D Totally slack fits my mood at the end of the week ehheh ^.^

This morning while Boh and I were running were were aiming for speed, so we ran for about seven rounds. The pace we were going at felt like NAPFA 2.4km type of fast, so we thought maybe we'd hit sixteen or seventeen minutes, around there. But according to Boh's watch we took 20min!! DDD: super duper slow it sounds more like jogging speed! haha maybe next time we try stopwatch and see if our speed is really that bad x)

ALSO, V V V V PROUD OF JGS TEAM FOR BREAKING SEMIS WHOOHOO WONDERFUL JOB YA'LL DESERVE IT <33333

Crap haha had meant to sleep at 11pm now it's midnight and I'm waking up at 5.45am tomorrow T.T

Scratch that I needa wake up at 5.20 I'll take forever to wake up and get my training stuff and whatnot. Maybe I'll aim to sleep at ten next time then I'll at least get off the computer before eleven hur ;D

No comments: