Nowadays when I come home after school I'll go upstairs to eat dinner and watch Kekkaishi with my cousins before coming down to bathe and do homework :) It's ridiculously chauvinistic and funny by extension hahahaha :D
Training today was pretty slack, watched match videos until five-something (walked all over the place looking for a classroom D: ), ran twenty minutes, game :) Feels Good.
ONE MORE DAY LEFT OF SCHOOL can't wait manz. Yeahha on top of that tomorrow's my short Friday, so the only subject blocks I have are SS, Lit and Math!!!! :DD Love CES muchly.
PS EVERYONE OUR DOUBLEFINALS ARE NEXT MONDAY, SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN LJ THEN, COME TO TOA PAYOH STADIUM!!!! IT'S AIR-CONDITIONED AND COOL AND EVERYTHING, SINCE WE HAVE A IMPRESSIVE STADIUM WE SHOULD HAVE IMPRESSIVE SUPPORTERS TOO!!!! :DDDD WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU COME TO SUPPORT!!! SIGNUP IS HERE http://inet.rgs.edu.sg/students/Lists/Calling%20for%20supporters%20for%20South%20Zone%20Netball%20B%20%20C/AllItems.aspx OKAY GOGOGO :D
SIGH WHY DO ALL THE SEC3S HAVE FEELO LJ ON MONDAY AFTERNOON :(
No comments:
Post a Comment