Founder's Day celebration was quite fun, though it was a bit strange knowing what was coming next and the lines that they were gonna say. Mdm Aliah was real funny she was helping us while we were trying to take a photo of Mary, so she was like "Mary, so what do you think about having an EXCO meeting? I cannot talk to you when I can't see your face, you should stop hiding it!"
Then found the netballers and we took a lot of stupid photos and koped the Founder's Day food meant for the staff after they'd finished eating hahahaha we were so obvious about it xD There were six of us I think then we went up to thirteen plates omg. Went home to sleep + get my training stuff before coming back to school.
Training was the usual, we spent about all of it playing game. Also the first Saturday training we haven't had to go to the hall cause it rained heh. Am too used to warming up in indoor courts now spoileddddd xD
Have decided to go to sleep once I finish posting this and just chiong everything tomorrow sigh real tired right now, and I've been getting a lot more sleep than most people. (And doing less homework GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT)
Today was a good day, though, overall :)
(Damnit I realise I just started uploading my camera photos in NOW GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER TWO HOURS life suckzxc)
No comments:
Post a Comment