Night training is superduper fun, no sun no heat lotsa wind!! :DD
Came back from LJ early (for once, surprisingly!) then we ran 20min and did step-ups, then played with the SRC team. Both Chin and Jas were out 'cause of injury (although's Chin's doesn't really count as injury more like ehheh one-of-a-kind-carelessness) so Ms Chng told me to take WD for the first time ever today. Totally didn't know where to run at first when we're attacking I think I made Boh do more work in the defending third sorry >.< (And the WA for the second and third times we played with SRC was real scary she's like this lightning bolt zoomzooming across the court so fierce D: )
Playing at night is super fun, surprisingly it's not that dark in the court closest to the tennis court, but from the second court onwards it's literally tracking silhouettes (HAHA MALINI: Eh later wait at night cannot see me already!!), and the ball's real hard to see if it's coming from the tennis court side. I wouldn't mind training at night hehe if only they'd install more lights at the mini-amphi building!
Left school at 8.30 though am not sure what time it actually ended, was so super hungry after that. (Yknow usually I eat dinner at 6.30, and by 8 all I had in my stomach was one-and-more-than-half slices of pizza and fries koped from Jazell during lunch!! Goodness totally felt so DDDDDDDDDDDD; and wobbly when I went to change ehheh) Had dinner with Chin and her elephantine foot at ION ;D
(Also I came back home today in a Hadley shirt with my yellow badge!! xD 'Cause I overlsept (again) today and 1) I brought my shoebag, ankle guards and socks but not my shoes, and 2) didn't bring a change of clothes, so borrowed the shirt from Chin ehheh. I THINK IT LOOKS VERY FUNNY ON ME YOU CAN SEE MY TRUE COLOURS FROM MY BADGE HURHUR xD)
Had two LJs today, Haw Par Villa and Singapore River. Spent the whole LJ week with short goodness I swear I'm going crazy with her already hahahaha we need something better to do during bus rides xD (HPV would actually look real nice if there weren't all the tree branches and leaves and stuffs cluttering up everywhere! I wouldn't mind going there to just sit and chat with old friends in the garden area actually if the place were cleaner and had more grass :)) The Ten Courts of Hell are really really sick I can't imagine being on the team who crafted those figurines mygosh. It's not so much that they're gross as the fact that they're such vivid representations of such awful practices, obviously plenty of thought went into their crafting :/
The most important thing I remember about Singapore River was the beautiful breeze in front of Fullerton ahh lovely~ I wouldn't mind sitting there and chatting with old friends for the whole late afternoon/early evening either hehe ;D It's sucha cooling place and the steps actually go all the way down to the waterline!
(The other most important thing is that ahemsomepeopleahem actually had spare time after they finished two stations so they went to Starbucks to chill and they were giving out free cakepops!!!! T.T okay nevermind our whole group bought $1 icecream hahahaha and ate it in the rain walking back to the bus stop xD)
Okay what else was I gonna say about today.
OH ANDAND I love LJ week okay usually I'll be dead by 11pm (and start dying at 10.30) but no, not today! Right now it is 12.34am (EH COOL NUMBER) and I'm still like ~woohoo~ 'cause we have no LJ tomorrow wahahahaha. But GOSH HAVEN'T STARTED ON ANY WORK AT ALL just kill me now please someone whack me on the head and tell me to do my work. NOW.
Mhmm life is good :))
The other day I met my ex-almost-classmate/neighbour (but I don't see her very often because she comes home at 3pm and I reach home at like what 8pm) in the lift and the first thing I thought to myself when we exited was that she'd become sucha blonde bimbo D: sigh too judgmental. (BUT SHE REALLY IS :( )
Realised that I've been subconsciously moving away from all these people who sound stressed 24/7 and was thinking maybe we should just kick back and chill. Life will take the course it wants to, and so will others do as they like. Live and let live :)
(Okay so maybe my philosophy is just a little too relaxed and will get me failed for all my exams and PTs :P this is probably the reason why my homework doesn't get done sigh)
Okay am starting to fall asleep now time to go to bed nightz :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment