... I guess it's just that lately, I've been feeling that all I've ever been saying has been so superficial. I mean, I tell you about my day, I list stuff that's been happening, sometimes I try to tell you about something funny, but it always seems like a good day. (Not that most days aren't actually good days, they are, but there're always Ups and Downs and Feelings, yknow.) I'll Feel all these when I'm subconsciously reviewing my day while in the bath, but when I sit down to type all of this out, it just stops at my fingertips. Yesterday (and this morning, and many other days) I was typing away for over an hour, then I looked at it again and deleted the whole chunk because it just seemed like such an inadequate description of what I was trying to say. (And also that I didn't quite dare to express it, among other things that have been abruptly cut off at a second glance)
(Perhaps in addition to that, the fact that when I'm talking about these things, it'll come from a first-person perspective and it makes me feel, so self-centred. The first thing in my head is always 'me', not someone else.)
So today, I guess, I'm just thinking that, tolerance isn't enough, and that it's slightly short of a universe away from acceptance. And that I don't know which line I've been walking all this while - tolerance or acceptance?
Game tomorrow.
Just the lyrics.
No comments:
Post a Comment