Tuesday, 29 March 2011

nothing 'bout it too peculiar

Just spent idk how long photocopying statsheets (still photocopying) surely there's gotta be a faster way to do this!! D: sigh one extra thing to carry to school tomorrow. (but the file is pretty hehe whose is it?)

CMPS is so DD: haha we are in troublee.

Needa go to sleep soon not getting enough sleep :P meant to take a twenty minute power nap before bathing+dinner, in the end I slept for an hour and forty minutes D:

Sigh I loaded the paper wrongly just wasted three pieces of paper gotta go get more T.T

Totally dead the whole of today I just snailed all over the place haha. SAs were the usual, I've given up predicting how well I did for them already heh. Then when I came home I slacked and watched (caught up on okay haha) TV and did zero work.

Match vs Anderson tomorrow plus needa remember to collect Sekrit Stuff. Hope it's not a egg-frying sun like our Nanyang game hur. 

Tiredd. Goodnight x)

No comments: