TOTAL BLOGSPAM TODAY.
JUST FINISHED BATHING, CAME HOME FROM RJ DRAMAFEST IT WAS SOSO GOOD :DDDD
Was supposed to reach J8 to have dinner with the CCC people who were going at 6pm, but I fell asleep after blogging this afternoon and GUESS WHAT TIME I WOKE UP. 6.03pm manz pro or what I tell you.
So I chionged downstairs and put my shirt on the wrong way, took a taxi to Orchard and MRT'ed the rest of the way. Met Suyun while she was on her way from the library and we met up with the rest at PastaMania! Then we speed-ate a shared plate of pasta and took the MRT to Marymount just so that we'd be on time, but in the end they started waay after 7 anyway xD
Already said DramaFest was real good but it really was!! Liked MR's one alot it was super cute hehe and they made really good use of all their actors! BW's one was real funny what 'VIOLATE THE LAW AND WE'LL VIOLATE YOU' hahahaha! Whoohoo Sherry and Yirong were real good hee :D
Had supper with Kim, Huiyie and Suyun at MacDonalds' hahahaha we told lame jokes and Suyun and I bought a HappyMeal just for the Pikachu Best Friend thing xDD
AND NOW IT'S TIME TO SLEEP MORNING TRAINING TOMORROW, BACK TO RJ AGAIN HEHHEH.
(ps while walking into rj we saw the floorballers training and i was damn blind i couldn't recognise anyone but saw jodi in the end hahahah sorry wasn't wearing my specs! :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment