CRAPZXCXZ AM SO BAD AT DATES, AND AS A CONSEQUENCE, BIRTHDAYS. Ohman what's the use of remembering the dates if I don't even know what date it is today :(
BUT ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHELLE SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE DATE WAS TODAY :)
Have totally slacked the whole of today away ohmama when I came home I peed then read and read and read until 6something then I went upstairs for dinner and watched Kekkaishi again with cousins idk why I bother telling myself I'll do homework during LJ week D: Didn't even sleep gosh even though I had a grand total of three hours of sleep yesterday and was damn shagged this morning.
Slacked away the entire night from 8pm onwards last night stoning in front of YouTube and fell asleep in my chair at around 12am. Woke up at 3am when it started raining, but didn't wake up 'cause of the rain, woke up 'cause my father came in and switched off the light in my room after closing the windows :P Finished the whole thing around 6.30am then got sent to school by parents and slept in class until it was time to go down for LJ :)
Originally wanted to sleep on the bus to Discovery Centre, but ended up making loadsa noise laughing at Jazell and her Clementine hahahaha. (I know you read this k you fail shiz can't think of Clementi and Ghim Mon in the same sentence now without laughing ;) Nothing much went in for the Discovery Centre trip except that the guy who was talking on the bus does cool accents :)
Got to get a bit of sleep on the journey back, had lunch with Jazell at Cafe Cartel and slept on the bus ride home. Overshot by three stops 'cause I overslept so I had to walk home with a full bladder :(
I EITHER NEED TO DO WORK OR SLEEP NOW HOW WHICH WHICH WHICH.
Sigh all this sleeping late now makes me feel like I'm wasting life hours if I sleep before 10.30 D:
Gotta be in school a lil earlier tomorrow AM GLAD FRIDAY IS A FREEDAY WAHOO.
Needa remember to wear long pants & shirt.
Haven't uploaded photos yet hehe maybe that's what imma do
No comments:
Post a Comment