StMargs match was yesterday - we won it :) I'm glad. :) Made lots of mistakes and game could've gone better, but we'll learn. Semifinals with Cedar next week. It's all up here. Just gotta focus. Let's go.
I like to believe that underneath everything, people are essentially good, and it's diversity that makes life interesting. So everyone deserves a second, third, fourth, fifth chance.
I am midway through Life of Pi, and suddenly everything's falling into place.
I had a very nice dream this morning, from about 5am to 5.15 :D (I set my alarm to ring at 5 every morning so I have time to pack my bag and etcetc. It rang as usual, but I was feeling lazy, so I set it to ring again at 5.15) It was in the school gym for some reason. I won't tell you the rest though ;D
[vent]
Sometimes it gets very tiring to come home and listen to my mother, because I am inevitably the outlet for her frustrations with my sister. Some days it gets to the point where I don't even know what I'm stuffing into my mouth during dinner, or what I'm saying 'Yes, mom' to. This is stupid. My mother vents on me then I vent on my sister when she's stupid enough to pester me for more than a few sentences.
[/]
HEHH I MADE A SUPER COOL DISCOVERY WHILE DOODLING ON XIAOYUN'S FOOLSCAP TODAY XD
I can sleep in tomorrow! :D Suddenly life seems so much brighter xD
No comments:
Post a Comment