Who the hell would want to take a tumbler and a shoebag?!
Chinese New Year plans are as whimsical as the wind. They change at the drop of a hat. Gods know how many things have been cancelled and set up and everything, just within the last three days. It's crazy.
Last week, I caught a ball badly and twisted my middle right finger. This morning, a ball whacked my left ring finger pretty hard, and it's aching now :/ Heh, wondering what that's supposed to tell me.
I CANNOT STAND MY SISTER I am getting so annoyed with her. I WANT TO QUICKLY MOVE TO MY OWN ROOM PLEASE. But that's only in April :/
I spent lots of time this Chinese New Year reading. It's a wonderful feeling, having hours to read Take A Thief, rather than snatching ten minutes here and there :)) Heh but I experienced the old feeling of being Lost and Adrift after I finished it, which is sort of good, sort of bad.
I love tomyam. Hurhur off to reply to my mortal now ^.^ Shootz I've lost track of which letters I have and have not replied to.
2 comments:
hello hello! see? im commenting again((: I think God's trying to tell you that ur middle finger's too long and fragile. hahaha(: I <3 tomyum too. Are'nt i awesome?
hahahaha thanks! ;D i feel loved heheh. don't get too ego hee :DD
Post a Comment