Saturday, 27 February 2010

lately, we're running out of time, aren't we?

There's something very wrong with the world, if a mother can get away with starving her kid :(

When I can't think of a post title, I play a random song from my playlist and take something that fits from there :)

Have decided to try out Snapfish as an alternative to Picasa, because a) I get unlimited storage and b) I get 20 free prints :D Gonna use it for a while first then see how :) Also been thinking about downloading Gimp (since Photoshop's out of the question, it's so expensive) but that's also, see how first.

Track trials for houseprac today! :D Funn ^.^ Haven't uploaded photos yet, which were taken by Quek since I was conducting track trials :D Hurhur timing is super fun. There's a sec1 who's got an '@' in her name it's so cool haha xD Conducted trials for Hadley, Buckle, and two Richard classes, they were super enthu cheering for their friends :D So I really was very surprised, and, kind of sad, during debrief :( I don't know.

Came home today after houseprac and crashed until five-plus.

Gonna watch Watchmen on demand-TV! :D

No comments: