Thursday, 11 February 2010

the pension grillparzer

That's really what I'm severely lacking now - pure imagination.

You know, when you've spent the past month or more in a constant state of NOTIMENOTIMENOTIME and/or SLEEPYCRAPTHISISDUETOMORROW, the day when all that happens is you go to school and come home and there's no homework, feels a little like there's Nothing To Do.

But there's always something to do, just that I need to regain my motivation to do them.

ORA is Overwhelming.

Today's match against Crescent, could have gone better. I need to stop. panicking. Now.

We're through to the semifinals, match with StMargs next Thursday for top group placing. LET'S GO RAFFLES!

New sec1s came to watch our match today too :D They're so tall omg.

Updated my RNZonals album on Picasa, there're over 300 photos in that omg. I'm gonna run out of space really soon D: (anyone want to donate US$5 a year so that I can get 20GB space? ;D) Added a Houseprac 3 album too. I am secretly very happy that I didn't have to go through 800+ photos for this uploading xD But still it's fun ^.^

Time feels really weird right now. Like it's going real slow but real fast at the same time. Haha I remember last year that the first week of school felt superduper long, then somehow it jumped to March in a flash. Anyway I'm happy, so :D

YES CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING. HELLO HOLIDAYS, HELLO SLEEP :D

No comments: