Saturday, 20 February 2010

leap in, the net will appear

Nights like tonight, I wonder if my family gets as tired of telling me to quit netball as I am of hearing them.

Hahaha I liked fitness today xD Crazy tiring, but there's that sense of happy-tiredness cause it's sort of Achievement, sort of yeah-i-did-it kind :) No timing makes things so much freer :) I was happy during game, for no reason :DD Alright, semis next Friday :D

Andand I got to miss some formal dinner thingo with my mother's colleagues :D Dinners are such a waste of time if you only go there to show face.

It's so scary to read Life of Pi, I was reading it on the bus and I was compulsively taking sips from my tumbler every now and then, to reassure myself D:

I had another dream this morning, but different and totally out-of-reality, and I wrote what I could remember of it down in my Little Orange Notebook :D Hurhur maybe it'll become something More, like my NaNoWriMo story :D

I haven't bathed yet, yucks.

//Haha okay I am bathed and now facing a dilemma of whether to read Life of Pi or Exile's Valor. AHH I WANT TO JUST PRINT EXILE'S VALOR OUT!

No comments: