Decided to stop using the computer after I bathe, actually do some Math. Or Chinese. Or something. I feel really behind.
I'm gonna be away for the March holidays to go for some farmstay in Perth. I DON'T WANT TO GO D( ((that's a unibrow. having a less than/more than sign screws the HTML up)) shucks there's never anything to do at a farmstay except shiver under the covers. I can't even bring my books :( I want to sleep at home and have internet access and friends access :P I can probably kiss my school team goodbye, too.
Did the beep test during PE yesterday :D Hehe I'm happy 'cause I improved super a lot since last year (4 or 5-point-something, and I cleared 9 yesterday ;D) Am feeling optimistic for PFT ;D
I don't like running too slow. Too much lactic acid.
Science articles on Wikipedia are much too cheem. Can't understand a thing.
//Am halfway through Math worksheet and third quarter of the Bdiv/StMarg's match. Got pissed by algebra and decided not to crop the rest of the photos too much. Bad focus isn't so obvious then ;D (haha but there're really some real nicely focused ones in there, which I'll probably pick out when I have the time, then upload to Picasa)
No comments:
Post a Comment