Haha I saw my mortal on the bus to school this morning! I thought her face looked familiar (Madeleine pointed her out to me while they were rehearsing their Orientation skit) so I went to ask Rachel Koh to help me see because I wasn't wearing my specs. But in the end it made no difference because she couldn't see either ('HO' became 'NG' gosh) so I just -unobtrusively- stepped closer and like opened my eyes bigger (it's like squinting haha). AND IT REALLY WAS MY MORTAL COOL RIGHT HOHO.
I've got no idea what is it with debate competitions and the east. TJC, MJC, VJC, dunno-what-else, and Bedok South Secondary today. Travelling to Bedok South Sec after training was epic omg.
Lots of tournaments going on now, quarterfinals next week, and JGs ongoing! (but ahh 8.30 debates, super tiring)
//I was going through my Picasa albums on a whim, and
gosh I didn't even know anyone actually looked through the albums (that was the tournament album, for reference. a number of the photos have over a hundred views that's kinda Scary) but okay the other albums are still a reasonable below-10s/below-20s hehe. (btw out of curiousity who looks through my picasa? ;D)
No comments:
Post a Comment