Sunday, 21 February 2010

celebrate the malleable reality

I finally got round to going through the HortPark fish photos, and uploaded them to Picasa :D I had over a hundred omg. Haha I liked these two the best ^.^ (it's the same fish, by the way, in a span of maybe a second?)

  

I was doing some Spring Cleaning on my Picasa to free up some space, and the Roy/Janice fighting for rebound series was too funny xD Hurhur I decided not to delete any of them.

I've been adding captions too :D I've only gone through the fish album and maybe a third of the RNZonals one o.o Will be back with more updates ;D

//Just the Houseprac 2 (195 out of 323 photos) and RN Daycamp (48 out of 101 photos) albums to go through. I didn't delete that much :P HOW I'M GOING TO USE UP ALLLLL MY SPACE SOON D:

2 comments:

nicolette ♥ said...

create another acc luh :)

Henghwee said...

hehh decided to train myself in frugality instead ;D