Haha happiness is infectious! :D Super duper happy for my mortal and super duper happy for Samantha and super duper happy for the world in general :D
And THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE for the birthday wishes and hugs :D:D:D:D Totally made my day ^.^ (haha but you know when Boh said 'Happy birthday' this morning, I was trying to figure out whose birthday it was xD no sense of dates whoops)
Went to watch the Bdiv match against SCGS today, with Boh, Richelle, Elaine, Yirong and Huimin :D We wanted to get onto the trackers' bus because they were going to CCAB too, but their bus came late. In the end Yirong, Elaine and Richelle cabbed while the other three of us took the bus ahah. (their experience in that cab sucked) But we were only in time for the last quarter eheh.
Haha uploading photos from the DSLR now. I swear my Facebook albums are gonna burst - especially the RN one xD
Match vs Crescent tomorrow! :D
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENG!
I never knew when your birthday is O:
haha THANKS HOPE :DD now you know ;D
Post a Comment