Monday, 22 February 2010

there's no gravity to hold me down for real

This morning, I woke up to butt-aches. And thigh-aches :P

I was taking photos of some flowers in the estate when some idiot guy went 'Excuse me, are you living here?' Asshole.

Will post more after I upload photos :D Hehe the result of being lazy = over a thousand photos to upload.

Classroom lighting makes photos look real plastic-y. Hurhur I laughed until I cried during recess xD 

Went for Bdiv's match with StMarg's today too :DD Great game :) Took a lot of match photos (600+ omg. Haha what happens when you do continuous shooting), did and posted the second quarter (we weren't in time for the first quarter) today. Maybe the other quarters another day :D

I've decided to be frugal with my Picasa - deleted most of my albums and now I'm gonna post only the real nice ones :D Anyway the point of them up there is so others can download/I can download if my hard drive crashes, and I only wanna keep the nice ones anyway ;D

Drew lots for ORA WAJ, I'm going! :DD Happyy ;D

I think Quek's freaking over my class album hoho ;D

Training tomorrow! :D My posts are getting more boring by the day, whoops.

2 comments:

samanthanghui said...

hellowh. haha, the asshole dude is funny. my new ou xiang. funnyfunny.

Henghwee said...

lol very boliao! xD the asshole was just kaypoh :D