Wednesday, 24 February 2010

from underneath the trees we watch the sky

I understand quadratic equations! :DD A lightbulb just suddenly ping!-ed in my head during morning assembly, and I GOT IT. Math was a really happy block 'cause I could do the questions hoho :D

Did half of RS proposal with Pau/Nicolette after school today, went home crashed for three hours :/ I don't like having my food packed for me and warmed up, but what to do.

Shooting yesterday was good :D I had a Sense of Balance again, finally :D Just need to find it on court, too.

I had this whole host of things to say on the way home today, but I forgot it in dreamland.

I'm cropping so many match photos, I dream about CCAB. I keep getting the backs of heads, or BAD FOCUS :( Haha I get happier with my focus/everything as I go along ^.^ (seriously I think the third/last quarter looks much nicer than the second quarter! xD hehh go see for yourself)

No comments: